Monthly Photo Contest
Standing out Photographers of the year 2011
and the Photographer of the month
Submit photos for Monthly Photo Contest to win the “Photographer of the month”
Final round will selected 100 best pictures publishing on “Thailand Pictures of the year 2011” photo books, a chance to be awarded “Standing out Photographers of the year 2011″
Special Prize “Merit Award” for 12 month participants
1. Pictures must be taken in any part of Thailand
2. Your pictures size must be Minimum 250 kb, maximum 1 mb. The larger file will be rejected.
3. We accept only jpeg file.
4. Pictures can be corrected by software but do not decorate any image away from the truth.
5. A person can enter maximum 3 pictures per month. Each picture submits at a time on our contest submitting page.
6. All submitters must fulfill the form with name, address, telephone number, email address, picture title and Specified location photography and description.
7. All pictures entered to the contest are allowed to Thailand International photographers’ society (TIPS) to use on our website www.thaiphoto.net or partners site and allowed to published on photo books “Thailand Pictures of the year 2011” without any compensation. And will not return to contesters. But the copyright remains to the photographer.
8. Competition- the judges have the right image to determine how decision. And the Board’s decision is ended. The contesters are not eligible for any appeal.
9. Employees and committee of the Thailand International photographers’ society (TIPS) and www.thaiphoto.net not eligible to submit the picture contests.
10. Deadline : every end of the month
***Advance Submission is not allowed until the period arrived at the contest moth
Each month contest Theme
- January “general”
- February “winter”
- March “life”
- April “summer”
- May “view”
- June “Temple”
- July “City life”
- August “light”
- September “Celebration”
- October “Travel”
- November “children”
- December “Amazing Thailand”
Awards of each month
- The Photographer of the month will get a Certificate from Thailand International photographers’ society (TIPS)
Final round “100 best pictures”
- 100 best pictures will be selected by judges for “Standing out Photographers of the year 2011” and pictures will be published on the book “Thailand Pictures of the year 2011”
- “Standing out Photographers of the year 2011” announces January 2012
- Special “Merit award” for 12 months participants
Ready to submit click here
Powered by Facebook Comments